Name:
Location: Loganville, Georgia, United States

I was born in Loganville, Georgia in 1976. I spent the first 20 years of my life here before moving to Athens in 1996 to finish college at UGA (Go Dawgs!!) I attended John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, graduated in 2003, and passed the bar on my first attempt. I married the love of my life, Elizabeth, in May of 2003, and we welcomed our first child, Owen, into this world on March 7, 2006. I proudly classify myself as a conservative, and I believe in strong, traditional family values, the abolition of our current tax code in favor of a fair tax, and a strong military. Loganville is a great town, and I have taken a pledge to keep it that way.

Monday, July 03, 2006

From the Recent Walton County Republican BBQ


Austin with Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue


Austin with U.S. Congressman John Linder

This was a great opportunity for all of Walton County's Republicans to come together and share our ideas and opinions on this great State and country. I'm proud to say that I am a resident of the most Republican county in Georgia, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home