Name:
Location: Loganville, Georgia, United States

I was born in Loganville, Georgia in 1976. I spent the first 20 years of my life here before moving to Athens in 1996 to finish college at UGA (Go Dawgs!!) I attended John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, graduated in 2003, and passed the bar on my first attempt. I married the love of my life, Elizabeth, in May of 2003, and we welcomed our first child, Owen, into this world on March 7, 2006. I proudly classify myself as a conservative, and I believe in strong, traditional family values, the abolition of our current tax code in favor of a fair tax, and a strong military. Loganville is a great town, and I have taken a pledge to keep it that way.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup Final - Viva Italia!

Italian captain Fabio Cannavaro holds the World Cup trophy aloft

Congratulations to the Italian soccer team, who won a penalty-kick shootout over the vile French (see French captain Zidane's cheapshot head-butt) on Sunday. What a great ending to a terrific month of soccer! Prediction for the "Golden Boot": the above-pictured Cannavaro; the stingiest and most tireless defender I have ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home