Name:
Location: Loganville, Georgia, United States

I was born in Loganville, Georgia in 1976. I spent the first 20 years of my life here before moving to Athens in 1996 to finish college at UGA (Go Dawgs!!) I attended John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, graduated in 2003, and passed the bar on my first attempt. I married the love of my life, Elizabeth, in May of 2003, and we welcomed our first child, Owen, into this world on March 7, 2006. I proudly classify myself as a conservative, and I believe in strong, traditional family values, the abolition of our current tax code in favor of a fair tax, and a strong military. Loganville is a great town, and I have taken a pledge to keep it that way.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Loganville, we have a Starbucks...

Ladies and gentlemen, Loganville has arrived: We now have a Starbucks. It's simply amazing to me to utter those words; I remember when we had to drive to Snellville or Lawrenceville for McDonald's. The managers of the local Starbucks were gracious enough to offer a sneak preview to members of the Loganville Chamber of Commerce yesterday, and I was invited as a representative of the City.

We were treated to coffee drinks, iced fruit drinks, and various snacks, along with a pretty cool dj who was spinning and scratching for our entertainment. Most of the music choices were from the70's, with Sly & the Family Stone and Stevie Wonder heavily represented. All in all, a cool, relaxed event.

Welcome to Loganville, Starbucks!

Look for more upcoming business announcements in the weeks to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home