Name:
Location: Loganville, Georgia, United States

I was born in Loganville, Georgia in 1976. I spent the first 20 years of my life here before moving to Athens in 1996 to finish college at UGA (Go Dawgs!!) I attended John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, graduated in 2003, and passed the bar on my first attempt. I married the love of my life, Elizabeth, in May of 2003, and we welcomed our first child, Owen, into this world on March 7, 2006. I proudly classify myself as a conservative, and I believe in strong, traditional family values, the abolition of our current tax code in favor of a fair tax, and a strong military. Loganville is a great town, and I have taken a pledge to keep it that way.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Businesses Knocking on the Door

At the Loganville Chamber of Commerce luncheon today, the Executive Director of the Chamber, Betty McCullers, made two huge announcements. First, the Chamber and the City have landed a new Kroger shopping center, which will go in on Highway 78 across from Waffle House. Second, the Chamber and the City were successful in convincing Chili's to choose Loganville as its newest location. Chili's will go in the Logan Village shopping center, near the newly-opened Starbucks.

This is great news for the city of Loganville, as both of these new businesses will employ dozens of people in the area, and bring much-needed tax revenue into the city's "coffers." Good job, Betty! We are truly fortunate to have you working for the good of our town.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news Austin! Betty McCullers has worked hard for the City she loves for many years. She has put on dozens of parades, festivals, scholarship runs and recruited most of our new businesses. She deserves our thanks.
This just confirms the fact that restaurants and businesses will come here without liquor.
Roger

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Loganville! Way to go Loganville Chamber of Commerce!

8:51 PM  
Blogger lizcjones said...

Yum! I love Chili's!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home