Name:
Location: Loganville, Georgia, United States

I was born in Loganville, Georgia in 1976. I spent the first 20 years of my life here before moving to Athens in 1996 to finish college at UGA (Go Dawgs!!) I attended John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, graduated in 2003, and passed the bar on my first attempt. I married the love of my life, Elizabeth, in May of 2003, and we welcomed our first child, Owen, into this world on March 7, 2006. I proudly classify myself as a conservative, and I believe in strong, traditional family values, the abolition of our current tax code in favor of a fair tax, and a strong military. Loganville is a great town, and I have taken a pledge to keep it that way.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Massage mentioned in "Cabs" article

Illegal cab crackdown continues

07/23/2006

By Bryan Brooks
Staff Writer
bryan.brooks@gwinnettdailypost.com

LAWRENCEVILLE — Just as it did with illicit massage parlors three years ago, Gwinnett County is tightening its regulations for taxicabs. The move comes as authorities continue to crack down on cabs operating illegally in the unincorporated county.

To help shut down the massage parlors, the Gwinnett Board of Commissioners got input from the Police Department and adopted tougher rules that made it easier to get rid of the bad apples and prosecute offenders.

Please visit the Gwinnett Daily Post for the rest of the story, centered around illegal cab regulation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home