Name:
Location: Loganville, Georgia, United States

I was born in Loganville, Georgia in 1976. I spent the first 20 years of my life here before moving to Athens in 1996 to finish college at UGA (Go Dawgs!!) I attended John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, graduated in 2003, and passed the bar on my first attempt. I married the love of my life, Elizabeth, in May of 2003, and we welcomed our first child, Owen, into this world on March 7, 2006. I proudly classify myself as a conservative, and I believe in strong, traditional family values, the abolition of our current tax code in favor of a fair tax, and a strong military. Loganville is a great town, and I have taken a pledge to keep it that way.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Ribbon Cutting Today

I had the honor of welcoming The Community Bank's Mortgage Center to the City at their ribbon cutting this morning, hosted by the Loganville Chamber of Commerce. And although the weather was bitterly cold, the atmosphere at the ribbon cutting was warm and happy. Coffee, hot chocolate, cider, Chic Fil-A chicken biscuits and cookies helped everybody get rid of that winter chill. They're located at the corner of C.S. Floyd Road and Logan Drive in downtown Loganville. Stop by and let them handle all of your mortgage needs. Again, welcome to Loganville, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home