Name:
Location: Loganville, Georgia, United States

I was born in Loganville, Georgia in 1976. I spent the first 20 years of my life here before moving to Athens in 1996 to finish college at UGA (Go Dawgs!!) I attended John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, graduated in 2003, and passed the bar on my first attempt. I married the love of my life, Elizabeth, in May of 2003, and we welcomed our first child, Owen, into this world on March 7, 2006. I proudly classify myself as a conservative, and I believe in strong, traditional family values, the abolition of our current tax code in favor of a fair tax, and a strong military. Loganville is a great town, and I have taken a pledge to keep it that way.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Congratulations Loganville Chamber of Commerce - Readers' Choice Award Winner!!




Congratulations to the Loganville Chamber of Commerce on winning the 2006 Walton/Loganville Tribune Readers' Choice Award for the best community event - The Loganville Christmas Parade! Great job as always, Betty, in getting the largest participation yet in our Parade. You and your volunteers' hard work paid off again.

I'm looking forward to the Scholarship Run this Spring. The date for the run is April 20th, 2007. Ads are now being sold to go on the backs of the run t-shirts. Contact Betty at the Loganville Chamber at 770/466-1601, or drop by the Chamber Office, located at 254 Main Street, Suite 200, in downtown Loganville to inquire about buying an ad. All money raised from the run is used for scholarships for Loganville High School seniors. Let's make this the best run ever!
I'll post more information as it comes available.

1 Comments:

Blogger goddessdivine said...

"I proudly classify myself as a conservative....."

I read your profile and already I like you.

I actually stumbled across your blog with the search words 'pedophiles and extended suites'; there's a proposition to build one of these near a school in my neighborhood and I hear they are a haven for sex offfenders. Just trying to do some research.

Keep up the good work!!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home